Thursday, July 14, 2016

A View to Kill

So I'm super late with this post but better late than never right? The past two weeks have been kind of crazy so I haven't really had time to sit and post but I promise I wont let that happen again.

The Bond event was really fun. There were fire dancers, photo booths, an open bar, human lamps, gold swans, an open bar and did I mention there was an open bar? So you can pretty much tell how that night went. The wine was flowing freely and the vibes were good. What more could a girl ask for?

So the look I decided to go with for the event was none other thannnn *cues drum roll*......


Solitaire from the 1973 James Bond flick, Live and let Die.


photo cred: OX Studios

The Dress I chose was the Biddy Deep V Plunge cross back midi dress in the color red, from Missguided. That dress, paired with gold strappy heels from Fashion nova, gold midi rings and a necklace from Forever 21 all brought the look together nicely. 

In the photo I referenced, Solitaire wore very little accessories and an exaggerated smokey cat eye look with gold gems on the face to make the look a bit more exotic. The look was completed with a bright cherry red lipstick.I decided to make it a bit more wearable and to add my own flare to it. I did a simple smokey eye with a brick red lip.

Because I wear a weave, it was hard for me to get the top knot she wore. So I wore my hair down in a deep wave pattern which also worked out really well.

All together, I was pretty happy with the way everything came together and I think I chose the perfect dress for the event. What do you think? Leave a comment below.

Until next time, Besos Loves.











4 comments: