Thursday, June 30, 2016

Zaful Bikini Haul and First Impressions

Bikini season is here and everyone is on the hunt to find the perfect swimsuit to suit their frame. Let me just start off by saying I'm not supermodel tall or hour glass shape like those Instagram models. I'm super petite. So the struggle to find a swimsuit that shows up my tiny figure is really hard.

I ordered a few swimmies from Zaful.com and I'm going to give you my honest opinion on my experience and initial thoughts on them. Before I begin, I'll list my measurements :  5'3, 112 lbs and measurements are 34-26-37 .


Zaful. com


I chose 4 swimsuits from this site, 3 of which have arrived and the other is God knows where. Zaful is an Asian site and you've probably seen many YouTubers doing hauls on it. That's how I got sucked into the Zaful hype. I thought I would give it a try and for those prices I didn't have much to lose. Anyhoo, lets get down to business.

I placed an order on June 12th, 2016 and received my package (that I didn't know was delivered) on June 28th, 2016. That wait time was crazy! I started to think my package had gotten lost in the mail but, like most Asian sites it takes awhile to get to your destination if you choose standard shipping (except when you order hair extensions for some reason) 

Most YouTubers rave about the quality of their swimsuits but fail to mention how long it takes for your package to arrive. A few have mentioned that your packages may arrive in two separate shipments though, so I'm not too worried about that second package getting in.

Not being able to track my package is however a concern of mine. I followed the link they provided to the tracking site to try and find out where my package was but there was never an update made.

On the upside the prices for the swimsuits were awesome! The most I spent on one swimsuit was $17.49 USD  for an entire set and they offered me 12% off and emailed a 10% coupon after I had made my purchase. They also gave me free shipping. (They should have offered a side of patience with that.)

The quality of the swimsuits are pretty good and they all came packaged separately in ziploc bags. All of my swim tops are lighlty padded so no worries, there will be no nipple action. The sizes however are a bit tricky. I ordered smalls in all 4 suits and the bottoms are all a bit tight but  the tops fit a little loosely. These are the swimsuits I chose and all links to the suits will be listed below.




I love the tribal colors on this swimsuit and its a bit cheeky in the back.



This is my favorite of all 4 purchases. It offers a little more coverage at the back and I kind of have a thing for animal print.





This one is my least favorite. The bottom is super cheeky which I don't mind however its lacking that "wow" factor for me.



This is the suit that I'm patiently waiting for. Hope its worth the wait.

Update: I received the bikini a few days later and although the material is really nice the fit of the top is very poor. The straps are too long and not by a little but a whole lot. What made it worst is that they can't be adjusted. I will have to cut and mend them somehow 



All in all I would order from them again. The swimsuit quality is great and so are the price and offers, and despite the long wait time the suits are definitely worth it. They are well made on top of being affordable. I would suggest however, to go up a size or two for comfort.

Have you tried Zaful.com before? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below or maybe suggest a few swimsuit sites for me to try out. Until next time, Besos.



2 comments: